Having lived in London since 2010, I have come to visit a lot of places but I can never seem to come up with recommendations when people ask me for things. I thought I would put a guide together to serve as my personal recommendation. This list is constantly updated.
Last update: 21-Jan-2016
Only the best
Here are the restaurants I could go eat any day
- Royal China @ Bayswater - Go here for the Dim Sum
- Goldmine @ Bayswater - Order the Roast Duck
- Roti King @ Euston - Almost everything is good. Get some roti canai and Char Keuy Teow and you will not regert!
- Diwana @ Euston - Dosa is what you want and all you get
- Honest Burger @ Multiple Locations - My favourate burger.
- Santore @ Exmouth Market - Best pizza I have had in London
- Bone Daddies @ Soho - I get my ramen fix here
- Flat Iron @ Soho - Good steak
If I need to eat on a budget, I go here. They almost belong among the best!
- Wong Kei @ Chinatown - Chinese food. Order Beef brisket with Cripsy noodles, Salt and Chili fried pork.
- Misato @ Chinatown - Japanese food. Order the pork katsu curry
Restaurants that I would go if I am in the neighbourhood
- Franco Manca
- Pizza Pilgrims
- Patty & Bun
I just got my promotion!
If i have the cash
- Sushi Samba - Great view, food and cocktails
- Zuma - Probably one of the best restaurants I have been to in London
- Lima - Go for there Sunday Brunch menu.
Subscribe via RSS